Last updated 12.08.2016.
The term ‘Helsinki Foundation’ or ‘Foundation’ ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pohjoisranta 2F, Helsinki, 00170. Our company registration number is 2704029-9. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Use of other people’s credentials to access the website is forbidden.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Finland.
- You acknowledge that the purpose of this website is to help the Helsinki Foundation conserve land. Any use of the website that detracts from that purpose is forbidden.
- You agree not to enter content on the website that is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- Specifically, content entered may not be defamatory, offensive, libelous, or otherwise objectionable. If judged to be so by the Helsinki Foundation then the content may be altered without notice.